Long Built Homes Workforce Forum

Home Forums Long Built Homes Workforce Forum

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bob Mowry
    Participant

I will let the guys be aware of it.

Scott Livesey
    Participant

I have noticed again, ALOT of doorknob locks being broken, maybe we need to put some kind of door stopper during the rough stage.

Matt Medeiros
    Participant

Hello Everyone,  I hope everyone had a great weekend or maybe a day off.  I know most of us work weekends.

I am reaching out because there have been quite a few doors unlocked or even just left open.  I have received calls from the home owners as they drive by and the door is open, seen some myself or have gotten calls from our greeters on the weekends.  There have even been sliders left open as well.

Can you put out a message to everyone to lock up when they leave?

John Neto
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I would like to personally Thank all of you for being involved with the veteran’s home in Freetown for Chris Gomes. I ask that you have patience with this process, as it is a very difficult one. Unfortunately, Home For Our Troops (HFOT), the organization which is heading this up has proven to be quite challenging to work with, and for that I apologize. I, like the rest of you who have already been involved have had second thoughts many times, but try to remember that the end result, to have Chris in a nice home which he so much deserves is what it is all about. I realize that we have a long road ahead of us with this project but with your help we can achieve a great deed. Once again, Thank You so much for being part of this. On another note, don’t forget that our next BSTA meeting is coming up soon again on August 11th @ The Inner Bay Café. If you have any items that you would like to put on the agenda, please email David Thomas. Thanks, & hope you are enjoying your summer. John Neto

Tony Sbardella
    Participant

I looked at the plans for Wellington 16 and it shows the chase on the floor framing plan so now we know why they framed it that way

Richie Ferreira
    Participant

Can anyone explain why basement at Wellington 16 has joists headed off in basement for hvac chase, and there is no hvac going up a chase it’s a 2 system house so why was it built???????

Tony Sbardella
    Participant

Great meeting last night . I hope we keep this going , only great things can come from it for all.

John Neto
    Participant

Matt, shouldn’t these posts be coming to us as emails?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.